Forum: Ruby on Rails [SOLVED] Am I going too far or Rails is just confusing?

5df55b74e42aa3fed9781d1397c1e5e5?d=identicon&s=25 John Indra (Guest)
On 1/4/06, John Indra <ji.milist@gmail.com> wrote:
> However, it doesn't work for me. Following your article, I change my

I have found the source of the problem. I follow the solution provided
by
http://blog.teksol.info/articles/2006/01/03/belong...

It's a nice solution, however it contains typo :)
There is indeed no error_messages_on method, instead error_message_on :)

You can update your article Francois ;)

Tq,
John
3dd4b52a0946bd698b1d1635a46ea3a3?d=identicon&s=25 Francois Beausoleil (Guest)
2006/1/4, John Indra <ji.milist@gmail.com>:
> On 1/4/06, John Indra <ji.milist@gmail.com> wrote:
> > However, it doesn't work for me. Following your article, I change my
> http://blog.teksol.info/articles/2006/01/03/belong...
>
> It's a nice solution, however it contains typo :)
> There is indeed no error_messages_on method, instead error_message_on :)

Thanks, John, I have done that.

Bye !