Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: Large-scale application

60e38de043848f82392062088f191213?d=identicon&s=25 Hogan, Brian P. (Guest)
I should have prefaced all of this by saying we're not *planning* on
doing this in Rails... We're still moving ahead with J2EE. It's very
likely that we will *not* get to use Rails for this project but we still
want to look into the possibility when we're not on the clock.
119af50160cabfe1fb6f2f05f5018c64?d=identicon&s=25 James Ludlow (Guest)
On 1/3/06, Hogan, Brian P. <HOGANBP@uwec.edu> wrote:
> I should have prefaced all of this by saying we're not *planning* on
> doing this in Rails... We're still moving ahead with J2EE. It's very
> likely that we will *not* get to use Rails for this project but we still
> want to look into the possibility when we're not on the clock.

That sounds familiar.  J2EE pays the bills, but I'm always thinking
about how various projects could be implemented with Ruby/Rails.  I
think I'm part of a growing group of experienced J2EE developers who
are still new to Rails, but facinated by it.

-- James