Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: Large-scale application

60e38de043848f82392062088f191213?d=identicon&s=25 Hogan, Brian P. (Guest)
Okay that's +1 for the modules idea. That's what we were kinda
thinking....

What is base_controller.rb? Is it a convention? Not familiar with it.
We are currently using routes to handle the situation you stated below.

Keep it coming, y'all.... Please assume that we will be doing this work
with 8-10 developers in house with developers who will have enough
experience.

Your insight is much appreciated!
On 1/3/06, Hogan, Brian P. <HOGANBP@uwec.edu> wrote:
> Okay that's +1 for the modules idea. That's what we were kinda
> thinking....
>
> What is base_controller.rb? Is it a convention? Not familiar with it.
> We are currently using routes to handle the situation you stated below.

It is actually... my own convention I made on-the-spot and changed
while typing the email.  I'm still all for the multiple apps
suggestion, but I don't know much about what you're doing.  Do what
feels right.

--
rick
http://techno-weenie.net