Forum: Ruby on Rails Agile Web Development book - version 4.0 released

143d37bc67b04ad4fdc69beddda48651?d=identicon&s=25 Tom Taylor (Guest)
I don't know if I missed this on the list, but the Agile Web Development
with Rails book is now at version 4.0, for those of us who bought the
PDF from the Prag Prog site.

Just a few typos and corrections from the looks of it, but can't hurt to
get the latest.

You can reorder the book for download at:

http://books.pragprog.com/titles/rails/reorder

Cheers,

Tom
Yeah ... I missed in on the list and apparently the record-keeping
mechanism at PragProg didn't send me an email either. In any event, the
new version was released on December 24, so perhaps someone pushed a
button on the way out the door for the holidays and some
post-regeneration processing didn't get triggered or crashed. Or maybe
the gerbils need a raise. :)

Tom Taylor wrote:

> Cheers,
>
> Tom

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

http://linuxcapacityplanning.com
5d06917e13b29bcff1c1609492c06873?d=identicon&s=25 Dave Thomas (Guest)
On Jan 2, 2006, at 7:51 PM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

> Yeah ... I missed in on the list and apparently the record-keeping
> mechanism at PragProg didn't send me an email either. In any event,
> the new version was released on December 24, so perhaps someone
> pushed a button on the way out the door for the holidays and some
> post-regeneration processing didn't get triggered or crashed. Or
> maybe the gerbils need a raise. :)

I don't normally send emails when the fixes are just for typos: I
figure if folks find a typo, they'll go to the page, and it'll tell
them a new version is available. We definitely don't create PDFs and
send them out: that'd make us no friends... :)

Cheers

Dave