Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: authentication required

8d245ee5a0b9c2a11d0061409ce19538?d=identicon&s=25 Latina Tanev (Guest)
I downloaded the ruby on rails and the server. Now I can not open some
website. A box pops and ask me about my user name and password for the
server http://192.168.1.254.80 the server says: Netopia-3000.
How to fix the problem? Please help!!!
4c6bde00168d595053c09aac7e487f8e?d=identicon&s=25 Colin Law (Guest)
On 27 June 2014 22:59, Latina Tanev <ltanev0204@gmail.com> wrote:
> I downloaded the ruby on rails and the server. Now I can not open some
> website. A box pops and ask me about my user name and password for the
> server http://192.168.1.254.80 the server says: Netopia-3000.
> How to fix the problem? Please help!!!

What do you mean by 'some website'?  Is that the url of the rails
application?  If so what application is it?   Is it one you have
written?

The address you have used, http://192.168.1.254.80, if that is what
you entered into the browser does not look valid anyway.  If you
wanted port 80 it should be :80 not .80.

Colin