Forum: Ruby on Rails Fixture with multiple lines of text as a field

I want to create a fixture that has multiple lines of text as one of
the fields.  Some of the lines start with "text:"  Something like:

article:
  subject: Article
  content:  This is the content
                   something: happens here

How can I do that?
Pat Maddox wrote:
> Rails mailing list
> Rails@lists.rubyonrails.org

article:
   subject: Article
   content: |
     This is some multi-line text.
     It needs to be consistently indented, but
     other than that, you can do pretty much
     what you want.
   foo: bar

There is an example doc at http://www.yaml.org/start.html.