Forum: Ruby Ruby Gtk docs

2fa5dcd1ca7a14b99a5ed1cc26787c63?d=identicon&s=25 Jay Anderson (horndude77)
I'm working on learning a bit of Gtk. Using the documentation at
http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/ is becoming quite annoying. There is
no overall class index and for each page there is no index of methods
and fields. This may be nit-picky but to have to search through a page
for a method every time is not fun. Am I blind or using the page
incorrectly? Second question: any recommended books for learning gtk?
Thanks for the help!

-----Horndude77
A47f52ca49a1db1ab137d60d962574b8?d=identicon&s=25 Clayton Smith (Guest)

I'd recommend taking a look at rbbr:
http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/hiki.cgi?rbbr

Clayton
9fe908f5593444a40be14a424c372e58?d=identicon&s=25 Masao Mutoh (Guest)

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 14:07:55 +0900
horndude77@gmail.com wrote:

> I'm working on learning a bit of Gtk. Using the documentation at
> http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/ is becoming quite annoying. There is
> no overall class index and for each page there is no index of methods
> and fields. This may be nit-picky but to have to search through a page
> for a method every time is not fun. Am I blind or using the page
> incorrectly? Second question: any recommended books for learning gtk?
> Thanks for the help!

At least, you can find overall class index:
http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/hiki.cgi?Ruby-GN...

For GTK:
http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/hiki.cgi?Ruby%2FGTK
Clayton Smith wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd recommend taking a look at rbbr:
> http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/hiki.cgi?rbbr
>
> Clayton

Perfect, just what I was looking for. Thanks!

-----Horndude77