Forum: Ruby-Forum.com Active Development?

D41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e?d=identicon&s=25 Guest (Guest)
on 2005-08-17 22:18
Is this still under active development?  I see a ton of patches sitting
there untouched for several weeks.  I also see that milestone 0.2 is
released, but is not downloadable.  Why are the patches not committed or
rejected?  They're like 3 weeks old.  If milestone 0.2 has been reached,
why can't I d/l it?
B642b4217b34b1e8d3bd915fc65c4452?d=identicon&s=25 test (Guest)
on 2005-08-18 21:24
Guest wrote:
> Is this still under active development?  I see a ton of patches sitting
> there untouched for several weeks.  I also see that milestone 0.2 is
> released, but is not downloadable.  Why are the patches not committed or
> rejected?  They're like 3 weeks old.  If milestone 0.2 has been reached,
> why can't I d/l it?

<script language="javascript">
document.write('TESTING to see if this is weeding out js');
</script>

Test.
D41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e?d=identicon&s=25 Andreas (Guest)
on 2005-08-20 17:36
Guest wrote:
> Is this still under active development?

Yes.

> I see a ton of patches sitting
> there untouched for several weeks.

I haven't had time to work on RForum in the last weeks (even months).

>  I also see that milestone 0.2 is
> released, but is not downloadable.  Why are the patches not committed or
> rejected?  They're like 3 weeks old.  If milestone 0.2 has been reached,
> why can't I d/l it?

0.2 is almost ready for release, but as I said, unfortunately I have
very little time at the moment.
D41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e?d=identicon&s=25 Roberto (Guest)
on 2005-08-21 03:22
Andreas wrote:
> Guest wrote:
>> Is this still under active development?
>
> Yes.
>
>> I see a ton of patches sitting
>> there untouched for several weeks.
>
> I haven't had time to work on RForum in the last weeks (even months).
>
>>  I also see that milestone 0.2 is
>> released, but is not downloadable.  Why are the patches not committed or
>> rejected?  They're like 3 weeks old.  If milestone 0.2 has been reached,
>> why can't I d/l it?
>
> 0.2 is almost ready for release, but as I said, unfortunately I have
> very little time at the moment.

Andreas, i hope you are integrating Matts mod-stuff, which is really
great, and serves as playground for my own RubyOnRails experiments.

Roberto