Nginx - OS Version supported

Hi All,

I have gone through below link which gives details about OS and Platform
supported.
http://nginx.org/en/#tested_os_and_platforms

I just want to know if Redhat 6.4 and Redhat 6.5 is supported by nginx?

In link about it mentions, linux 2.2 -3 , which is I guess kernel
version.

Thanks & Regards,
Vishal Mestri

I’m happily running 1.6 → 1.7.1 on current 64 bit CentOS 6.5. In the
past, I’ve run 1.3 and up on CentOS 6.

hth,

Steve

On Wed, 2014-06-18 at 12:23 +0530, Vishal Mestri wrote:

I just want to know if Redhat 6.4 and Redhat 6.5 is supported by
Vishal Mestri

nginx mailing list
[email protected]
nginx Info Page

Steve H. BSc(Hons) MIITP

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/steveholdoway
Skype: sholdowa

Thank you for prompt response.
But I would like to know which Redhat OS Platforms supported by Nginx or
tested by Nginx.

On Wednesday 18 June 2014 12:23:43 Vishal Mestri wrote:

Hi All,

I have gone through below link which gives details about OS and Platform
supported.
nginx
[…]

Not “supported”, but “tested” which currently something is very
abstract,
and means that one day in the past somebody has successfully compiled
and run nginx on these platforms.

And even this definition is too far from to be accurate. I know that
nginx works flawlessly on ARMs, on the contrary I’m in doubt that it
still working well on linux 2.2.

You may just ignore that list.

There’s also a list of distributions for those we build official
packages:
http://nginx.org/en/linux_packages.html

And another one for nginx plus:

wbr, Valentin V. Bartenev