Forum: Ruby Ruby christmas

Ef3909da6f13593086a4c6690d541f99?d=identicon&s=25 Franz Hartmann (Guest)
Dear Ruby community,

i want to thank you all for the help you gave me about ruby.
really i study physic not any longer because it gave me a headache. i
think
i am going to be a freelancer. in ruby, perhaps. so we may have more
business in future.

and oh yes, dont get stuck as the poor christmas man on the card :-)

best wishes,
   franz
Ef3909da6f13593086a4c6690d541f99?d=identicon&s=25 Franz Hartmann (Guest)
oh how very embarassing! i wanted to attach "christmas.jpg" and clicked
on
the wrong file.
i have just upgraded ie to firefox and find it has not become easy to
handle. what with the tabs and so on i really understand not. is there
any
web browser written in ruby?

>i am going to be a freelancer. in ruby, perhaps. so we may have more
>http://desktop.msn.de/ Jetzt gratis downloaden!
Ef3909da6f13593086a4c6690d541f99?d=identicon&s=25 Franz Hartmann (Guest)
why can't i send an animated gif to this list? i have a very funny
christmas
postcard for all of you and it is all with the christmas man and no
girls
with naked cunt (<= yes they gave me englisch dictionary for christmas.
it
may not be the right thing to do but i unpacked it already.) but all i
get
is a funny message from ml that may mail is to big.
what has ml to do with this? i thought ml is functional programming
language
and has nothing to do with ruby. i have tried ml and it is all
(([]|[_]));;
. (no smiley but this is how it looks out)
Ef3909da6f13593086a4c6690d541f99?d=identicon&s=25 Franz Hartmann (Guest)
why can't i send an animated gif to this list? i have a very funny
christmas
postcard for all of you and it is all with the christmas man and no
girls
with naked cunt (<= yes they gave me englisch dictionary for christmas.
it
may not be the right thing to do but i unpacked it already.) but all i
get
is a funny message from ml that may mail is to big.
what has ml to do with this? i thought ml is functional programming
language
and has nothing to do with ruby. i have tried ml and it is all
(([]|[_]));;
. (no smiley but this is how it looks out)
0ec4920185b657a03edf01fff96b4e9b?d=identicon&s=25 Yukihiro Matsumoto (Guest)

In message "Re: Ruby christmas"
    on Sat, 24 Dec 2005 18:16:58 +0900, "Franz Hartmann"
<porschefranz@hotmail.com> writes:

|why can't i send an animated gif to this list?

Maybe it was too big.  ruby-talk list server restrict size of a mail
to less than 32KB.

							matz.
453bbc23c591908cbc5f8f9e0145cc33?d=identicon&s=25 Michael 'entropie' Trommer (Guest)
Peace

* Franz Hartmann (porschefranz@hotmail.com) wrote:
> oh how very embarassing! i wanted to attach "christmas.jpg" and clicked on
> the wrong file.
> i have just upgraded ie to firefox and find it has not become easy to
> handle. what with the tabs and so on i really understand not. is there any
> web browser written in ruby?

its because the 'click',

a ch[TAB][TAB] ;)

(just joking)

happy christmas

> >i want to thank you all for the help you gave me about ruby.
> >Die neue MSN Suche Toolbar mit Windows-Desktopsuche. Suchen Sie

So long
--
Michael 'entropie' Trommer;  http://ackro.org

ruby -e "0.upto((a='njduspAhnbjm/dpn').size-1){|x| a[x]-=1}; p
'mailto:'+a"
Fee23d1fc58edee59e05d7a52dcf172e?d=identicon&s=25 Kevin Brown (Guest)
On Saturday 24 December 2005 03:17, Franz Hartmann wrote:
> why can't i send an animated gif to this list? i have a very funny
> christmas postcard for all of you and it is all with the christmas man and
> no girls with naked cunt (<= yes they gave me englisch dictionary for
> christmas. it may not be the right thing to do but i unpacked it already.)
> but all i get is a funny message from ml that may mail is to big.
> what has ml to do with this? i thought ml is functional programming
> language and has nothing to do with ruby. i have tried ml and it is all
> (([]|[_]));; . (no smiley but this is how it looks out)

Perhaps because there are those of us on bad connections that don't want
spend the next 4 hours downloading your christmas card when we don't
celebrate christmas _ANYWAY_?  That's the boat I'm in.
7264fb16beeea92b89bb42023738259d?d=identicon&s=25 Christian Neukirchen (Guest)
Kevin Brown <blargity@gmail.com> writes:

> Perhaps because there are those of us on bad connections that don't want to
> spend the next 4 hours downloading your christmas card when we don't
> celebrate christmas _ANYWAY_?  That's the boat I'm in.

So spread your Xmas cards as ASCII art!

Merry christmas and watch out for the wall,