Forum: Ruby on Rails Verisign Payflow Scripts

A7db9ec803b5895ae5f916a74e2db329?d=identicon&s=25 Hunter's Lists (Guest)
Here's a link to the Verisign scripts we used... We customized ours a
bit
but this will get you going.

Graciously provided by Jon at Slantwise Design and posted with
permission
(http://www.slantwisedesign.com), these may make it into some other
format
someday (gem? Plug in?).

Anyway, of course, no warranty with this code, use at your own risk and
really no support - you'll have to get that going on  your own. Payment
processing is not for the faint of heart.

Hope it is helpful.

http://www.liberationmedia.com/payflow_pro.tgz
7f75a9ab7ef058b2e7aafa89bc20eea2?d=identicon&s=25 Chris Grant (Guest)
Thanks for the code contribution...

I've been on and off the phone with our processor and it looks as though
they may open the API for us ... without paying the $2,000 or whatever
they were wanting.

Definitely some finger crossing going on today.

-Chris
4bd34a2216dc8bdbf1f017f64e4d59e8?d=identicon&s=25 Kyle Maxwell (Guest)
On 12/23/05, Chris Grant <rails@interhive.net> wrote:
> Hunter's Lists wrote:
> >processing is not for the faint of heart.

But you still have to go through their binary.  Someone needs to
reverse engineer that.  I would grab the Java version of the binary
and decompile it.  Alternately, you could ask them for source, or look
at the PHP source, because I think it's built into PHP.

--
Kyle Maxwell
Chief Technologist

--