Forum: GNU Radio [GSoC] Co-Processors Update #3

3067b650e73129ef07ca05eb21fe5499?d=identicon&s=25 Alfredo Muniz (Guest)
Hello all,

Logistical:
- 1/3 of the summer is gone!
- Midterm evaluations are due at the end of next week (June 27). They
are
short so shouldn't affect progress at all.
- Coproc dev call next week to get more ideas on GNU Radio integration.
Time TBD: http://whenisgood.net/rhep54r

Progress:
- We finally got GNU Radio running on the board and a successful
connection
to a usrp
- Figured out some of TI's software tools. Built and ran a successful
self
test for the network coprocessor. Will hopefully get data in and out of
the
FFTC this week.

I have updated the wiki with my steps for those interested. I still need
add some stuff on the MCSDK and programming the board but that's when I
make a little more progress. Stay tuned:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Keystone2
On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 12:37 AM, Alfredo Muniz <muniza@seas.upenn.edu>
wrote:

> - We finally got GNU Radio running on the board and a successful
> connection to a usrp
> - Figured out some of TI's software tools. Built and ran a successful self
> test for the network coprocessor. Will hopefully get data in and out of the
> FFTC this week.
>
> I have updated the wiki with my steps for those interested. I still need
> to add some stuff on the MCSDK and programming the board but that's when I
> make a little more progress. Stay tuned:
> http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Keystone2

Thanks for the update, Alfredo, sounds like good progress. And great job
keeping the wiki page updated. That's an important outcome of this
project!

Looking forward to seeing the results of the FFTC work.

Tom
Existing account

No account? Register here.