Forum: Ruby FuseFS 0.6.0

644f884e05d9aaf6a076720a572874a2?d=identicon&s=25 Greg Millam (Guest)
Hello, Rubyists!

I've been gone too long (new job, vacation, etc etc excuse excuse), and
have sadly neglected FuseFS. However, here's a new release to whet your
appetites!

Things changed:
   rmdir now works. Foolishly, I apparently never tested this. Always
more interested in creation than deletion, the padawan is.

   FuseFS.mount_under now accepts FUSE options, such as:
     'allow_other' - Allow anybody to access your FuseFS-defined
filesystem, not just you! (Handy for displaying files on apache)
     'allow_root'  - Just allow root.
     'fsname=silly' - Set your fsname as displayed in the 'mounts'
program!

This has been released in the usual place:

   http://rubyforge.org/projects/fusefs

Merry Hacking, and a Codeful New Year!

- Greg Millam
9c7f2f44463d1d4890f73e8a8229dd29?d=identicon&s=25 Caleb Tennis (Guest)
> This has been released in the usual place:
>
>    http://rubyforge.org/projects/fusefs

Hi Greg,

Any chance you can upload a .tar.gz file?  The 0.6.0 is just available a
.tar,
and that breaks some of the automated packaging I'm using over at
Gentoo.

Thanks,
Caleb
A7c9c275318af9e1e3812fab9660cd7c?d=identicon&s=25 Jeff Wood (Guest)
Greg,

When you get a chance, please email me ...

Haven't heard from you in a while, would like to catch up.

j.

--
"Remember. Understand. Believe. Yield! -> http://ruby-lang.org"

Jeff Wood