Forum: NGINX Order of directive call during request handling

1ba75714933d7ed0670abfb47a49d7ef?d=identicon&s=25 Adarsh Pugalia (Guest)
I am not able to get the order in which the directive handlers are
called
when a request comes. I have a directive to connect to the database and
the
other to do put operation. In the conf file, i write the connect
directive
first, but when request comes, the connect directive handler is not
called,
and the put handler is called first. Can you please help me with the
order
in which they are called?
Hello!

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 12:23:44PM +0530, Adarsh Pugalia wrote:

> I am not able to get the order in which the directive handlers are called
> when a request comes. I have a directive to connect to the database and the
> other to do put operation. In the conf file, i write the connect directive
> first, but when request comes, the connect directive handler is not called,
> and the put handler is called first. Can you please help me with the order
> in which they are called?

You may want to read Evan Miller's guides, see links here:

http://nginx.org/en/links.html

--
Maxim Dounin
http://nginx.org/