Forum: Ruby on Rails RoR presentations

5190273ecab4b93b2d4e7529dcc1f7c6?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
I was wondering is there any editor that can do autocompletion as shown
in the tutorials on the RoR website in the windows or linux environment.
If not do any one has sharable macros that comes with textpad or any
other editors.

Silvy Mathews
E54a059675e8e64474988e2faffdcb3b?d=identicon&s=25 ix (Guest)
on 2005-12-22 23:18
unknown wrote:
> Hi,
> I was wondering is there any editor that can do autocompletion as shown
> in the tutorials on the RoR website in the windows or linux environment.

emacs + ecb + semantic + ruby-mode + mmm-mode , is one way. if you are
into java / eclipse, radrails is an option. if you are into non-free
software, arachnoruby and komodo are options...
443a308e12ba2a3082fb6170ca94c2ef?d=identicon&s=25 Ed Wg (ewildgoose)
Silvy@funmail.com wrote:

>Hi,
>I was wondering is there any editor that can do autocompletion as shown
>in the tutorials on the RoR website in the windows or linux environment.
>If not do any one has sharable macros that comes with textpad or any
>other editors.

Try RadRails.  It's very very nice

Ed W