Forum: Ruby Ruby - Any help

7ba59a79bb8a5f820d8f0ac0783d4532?d=identicon&s=25 KJ (Guest)
on 2005-12-21 07:56
Hi - I am just starting learning ruby & find several areas to learn from
- I was just wondering if there is any where planned for indepth advice/
assstance as it gets more popular?
F6fd5173c078ff3891d8b95c3cdee258?d=identicon&s=25 Paul -G- (Guest)
on 2005-12-21 07:59
KJ wrote:
> Hi - I am just starting learning ruby & find several areas to learn from
> - I was just wondering if there is any where planned for indepth advice/
> assstance as it gets more popular?

Hi - KJ - It just happens that Rubyforums.co.uk has literally just been
set up for this exact purpose - There arent many posts I dont think but
I suppose it needs the ruby community to make it a place to go for info
etc - I would keep my eye on that as it promises to be a good source of
info - why not post there
Hope this helps.:)
KJ wrote:
> Hi - I am just starting learning ruby & find several areas to learn from
> - I was just wondering if there is any where planned for indepth advice/
> assstance as it gets more popular?

Right here at ruby-talk.

Also see www.ruby-doc.org

James