Forum: Ruby Re: How do I do this in ruby?

51c684a978961fc00d61e28b21dd260f?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
I wasn't prepared for the volume of email this listserv delivers so I
need
to direct it to a secondary email address....   so, I need to
unsubscribe for
this address but can't find how to do that.

Can someone advise, please?

Thanks in advance,

Russty
Ff260830c27224f0e15f37362a6256d0?d=identicon&s=25 Paul Duncan (Guest)
* Russty01@aol.com (Russty01@aol.com) wrote:
> I wasn't prepared for the volume of email this listserv delivers so I
> need  to direct it to a secondary email address....   so, I need to
> unsubscribe for this address but can't find how to do that.

Hi Russty,

The unsubscribe information is hidden in the mail headers: