Forum: Ruby - Requesting Feedback on IEMP Definition

9706ce6b47a9af06e1f37b7584fb3fab?d=identicon&s=25 Ilias Lazaridis (Guest)
Some of the reader may have wondered about the evaluation of Ruby early
this year:

http://lazaridis.com/core/eval/ruby.html

It was the last step of a 5 years lasting series of evaluations, as
described here:

http://lazaridis.com/core/index.html

-

Currently I try to communicate the main result, which is basicly the
"Independent Efficiency Management Process".

I've provided a textual description:

http://lazaridis.com/efficiency/textual.html

and clarified/extended the skeleton:

http://lazaridis.com/efficiency/process.html

-

If you review the documentation, you will detect for sure the reasons
for my writing-style within c.l.r.!

And possibly you will detect the value of the process for ruby itself.

-

It is very difficult to me to verify the clarity of the documentation
without feedback.

If you are intrested, please contact me via private email to tell me
your opinion / criticism about the provided text (or all the website).

I would appreciate this very much!

Thank you for your time.

..
Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
> Some of the reader may have wondered about the evaluation of Ruby early
> this year:
>
> http://lazaridis.com/core/eval/ruby.html
>
> It was the last step of a 5 years lasting series of evaluations, as
> described here:
>
> http://lazaridis.com/core/index.html

There's now a graphical demonstration of the process:

http://lazaridis.com/efficiency/graph/index.html

any feedback is welcome.