Forum: GNU Radio Installing Gen2 to Live SDR environment

9955c829853e8e3c6b4af6b5635c4178?d=identicon&s=25 Bekir Sait Çiftler (Guest)

I have installed GNURadio 3.7.3 Live SDR Environment to my usb flash
drive
using LiLi (LinuxLive USB Creator) and made it secure for different
boots.
Now I am trying to install Gen2 created by Michael Buettner, from Cgran
website.

I am following the steps of
http://staff.itee.uq.edu.au/ksb/gr-g2-howto.html

When I come to step 5,

cd gen2_rfid/trunk/rfid; ./bootstrap
./configure --prefix=/usr

I am having a problem, the terminal says:

​

*No package 'gnuradio-core' foundConsider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH
environment variable if youinstalled software in a non-standard
prefix.Alternatively, you may set the environment variables
GNURADIO_CORE_CFLAGSand GNURADIO_CORE_LIBS to avoid the need to call
pkg-config.See the pkg-config man page for more details.*

So how should I change the PKG_CONFIG_PATH in Live SDR environment?

Best regards,

Bekir
​

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 3:46 PM, Bekir Sait Çiftler
<cn.siyanur@gmail.com>
wrote:

> When I come to step 5,
>
> Best regards,
>
> Bekir

Take a look at the cgran page:
https://www.cgran.org/wiki/Gen2

That package is compatible with GNU Radio version 3.4. It would have to
be
update to 3.7 to work with your installed version of 3.7.3.

Tom
Existing account

No account? Register here.