Forum: GNU Radio Installing Gen2 to Live SDR environment

9955c829853e8e3c6b4af6b5635c4178?d=identicon&s=25 Bekir Sait Çiftler (Guest)

I have installed GNURadio 3.7.3 Live SDR Environment to my usb flash
using LiLi (LinuxLive USB Creator) and made it secure for different
Now I am trying to install Gen2 created by Michael Buettner, from Cgran

I am following the steps of

When I come to step 5,

cd gen2_rfid/trunk/rfid; ./bootstrap
./configure --prefix=/usr

I am having a problem, the terminal says:

*No package 'gnuradio-core' foundConsider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH
environment variable if youinstalled software in a non-standard
prefix.Alternatively, you may set the environment variables
GNURADIO_CORE_CFLAGSand GNURADIO_CORE_LIBS to avoid the need to call
pkg-config.See the pkg-config man page for more details.*

So how should I change the PKG_CONFIG_PATH in Live SDR environment?

Best regards,

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 3:46 PM, Bekir Sait Çiftler

> When I come to step 5,
> Best regards,
> Bekir

Take a look at the cgran page:

That package is compatible with GNU Radio version 3.4. It would have to
update to 3.7 to work with your installed version of 3.7.3.