Forum: Ruby on Rails my webpage does not send emails confimation/notification

4d66c16143c5a5a71feb4ffff7a8ed79?d=identicon&s=25 Antonio Arcos (Guest)
Hello everybody
I have a problem with my inquireis, when I want to contact and I send
the
message, I must receive two emails one of confirmation (client) and
other
of notification (admin of the web page) but it does not send.

The webpage work in production environment.

When I watch the log (production.log) I seed this:

> There was an error delivering an inquiry confirmation:
> 503 STARTTLS command used when not advertised

I let you the next files:

mail.rb:

> ActionMailer::Base.smtp_settings = {
> }
> ActionMailer::Base.delivery_method ||= :smtp

application.rb:

require File.expand_path('../boot', __FILE__)
# Pick the frameworks you want:
require "active_record/railtie"
require "action_controller/railtie"
require "action_mailer/railtie"
require "active_resource/railtie"
require "sprockets/railtie"
# require "rails/test_unit/railtie"
if defined?(Bundler)
  # If you precompile assets before deploying to production, use this
line
  Bundler.require(*Rails.groups(:assets => %w(development test)))
  # If you want your assets lazily compiled in production, use this line
  # Bundler.require(:default, :assets, Rails.env)
end
module Nubedian
  class Application < Rails::Application
    # Settings in config/environments/* take precedence over those
specified here.
    # Application configuration should go into files in
config/initializers
    # -- all .rb files in that directory are automatically loaded.
    # Custom directories with classes and modules you want to be
autoloadable.
    # config.autoload_paths += %W(#{config.root}/extras)
    # Only load the plugins named here, in the order given (default is
alphabetical).
    # :all can be used as a placeholder for all plugins not explicitly
named.
    # config.plugins = [ :exception_notification, :ssl_requirement, :all
]
    # Activate observers that should always be running.
    # config.active_record.observers = :cacher, :garbage_collector,
:forum_observer
    # Set Time.zone default to the specified zone and make Active Record
auto-convert to this zone.
    # Run "rake -D time" for a list of tasks for finding time zone
names.
Default is UTC.
    # config.time_zone = 'Central Time (US & Canada)'
    # The default locale is :en and all translations from
config/locales/*.rb,yml are auto loaded.
    # config.i18n.load_path += Dir[Rails.root.join('my', 'locales',
'*.{rb,yml}').to_s]
    # config.i18n.default_locale = :de
    # Configure the default encoding used in templates for Ruby 1.9.
    config.encoding = "utf-8"
    # Configure sensitive parameters which will be filtered from the log
file.
    config.filter_parameters += [:password]
    # Enable escaping HTML in JSON.
    config.active_support.escape_html_entities_in_json = true
    # Use SQL instead of Active Record's schema dumper when creating the
database.
    # This is necessary if your schema can't be completely dumped by the
schema dumper,
    # like if you have constraints or database-specific column types
    # config.active_record.schema_format = :sql

    # Enforce whitelist mode for mass assignment.
    # This will create an empty whitelist of attributes available for
mass-assignment for all models
    # in your app. As such, your models will need to explicitly
whitelist
or blacklist accessible
    # parameters by using an attr_accessible or attr_protected
declaration.
    config.active_record.whitelist_attributes = true
          #config.assets.initialize_on_precompile = false
    # Enable the asset pipeline
    config.assets.enabled = true
    # Version of your assets, change this if you want to expire all your
assets
    config.assets.version = '1.0'
    config.assets.initialize_on_precompile = true
    config.i18n.default_locale = :de
    # Precompile *all* assets, except those that start with underscore
    #config.assets.precompile << /(^[^_\/]|\/[^_])[^\/]*$/

production.rb

Nubedian::Application.configure do

  # Settings specified here will take precedence over those in
config/application.rb
  # Code is not reloaded between requests
  config.cache_classes = true
  # Full error reports are disabled and caching is turned on
  config.consider_all_requests_local       = false
  config.action_controller.perform_caching = true
  # Disable Rails's static asset server (Apache or nginx will already do
this)
  config.serve_static_assets = false
  # Compress JavaScripts and CSS
  config.assets.compress = true
  # Don't fallback to assets pipeline if a precompiled asset is missed
  config.assets.compile = true

  # Generate digests for assets URLs
  config.assets.digest = true
  # Defaults to nil and saved in location specified by
config.assets.prefix
  # config.assets.manifest = YOUR_PATH
  # Specifies the header that your server uses for sending files
  # config.action_dispatch.x_sendfile_header = "X-Sendfile" # for apache
  # config.action_dispatch.x_sendfile_header = 'X-Accel-Redirect' # for
nginx
  # Force all access to the app over SSL, use Strict-Transport-Security,
and use secure cookies.
  # config.force_ssl = true
  # See everything in the log (default is :info)
  # config.log_level = :debug
  # Prepend all log lines with the following tags
  # config.log_tags = [ :subdomain, :uuid ]
  # Use a different logger for distributed setups
  # config.logger = ActiveSupport::TaggedLogging.new(SyslogLogger.new)
  # Use a different cache store in production
  # config.cache_store = :mem_cache_store
  # Enable serving of images, stylesheets, and JavaScripts from an asset
server
  # config.action_controller.asset_host = "http://assets.example.com"
  # Precompile additional assets (application.js, application.css, and
all
non-JS/CSS are already added)
  # config.assets.precompile += %w( search.js )
  # Disable delivery errors, bad email addresses will be ignored
   #config.action_mailer.raise_delivery_errors = false
  # Enable threaded mode
  # config.threadsafe!
  # Enable locale fallbacks for I18n (makes lookups for any locale fall
back to
  # the I18n.default_locale when a translation can not be found)
  config.i18n.fallbacks = true
  # Send deprecation notices to registered listeners
  config.active_support.deprecation = :notify
  config.assets.precompile += %w( refinery/refinery.css )
  Refinery::Core.config.s3_backend = true
  # Log the query plan for queries taking more than this (works
  # with SQLite, MySQL, and PostgreSQL)
  # config.active_record.auto_explain_threshold_in_seconds = 0.5
end

thank for reading.
4d66c16143c5a5a71feb4ffff7a8ed79?d=identicon&s=25 Antonio A. (antonio_a26)
on 2014-09-17 19:33
delete
Existing account

No account? Register here.