Forum: GNU Radio Time Limit

9955c829853e8e3c6b4af6b5635c4178?d=identicon&s=25 Bekir Sait Çiftler (Guest)
Dear GNURadio fellows,

I am trying to save my samples in a file for limited time or limited
number
of samples using file sink block in GRC. I have searched over archive
and
web, but I did not find how to do it. There are some information about
head
(skip), etc. but I did not understand how to use it. I am using GNURadio
Live 3.7.3.

Best regards,

Bekir
B4ffbc711addde4c649b1ed526df6157?d=identicon&s=25 Martin Braun (Guest)
On 06/10/2014 03:37 PM, Bekir Sait iftler wrote:
> Dear GNURadio fellows,
>
> I am trying to save my samples in a file for limited time or limited
> number of samples using file sink block in GRC. I have searched over
> archive and web, but I did not find how to do it. There are some
> information about head (skip), etc. but I did not understand how to use
> it. I am using GNURadio Live 3.7.3.

head is the right way to go. Check out the examples, and read the manual
page, and you should find out how it works very easily.