Forum: Ruby Parameters - Ruby 1.8.7

7625437a9dfac2769273b32f16a0b762?d=identicon&s=25 Ram Kom (vdavuluri)

1.We are working with Ruby Automation v1.8.7 and planning to implement
the dynamic testing rather than just use the same data in the feature
files.

If we need to go with .csv/.xls files, After filling the test data in
multiple columns in the file and also flag (uses for run that scenario
or not), how do we read and from where ? Is it through feature files ?

2.How to validate the font size, type in ruby automation ?

Please suggest to proceed further !!

THANKS
7625437a9dfac2769273b32f16a0b762?d=identicon&s=25 Ram Kom (vdavuluri)
on 2014-06-09 07:01
Venkat Davuluri wrote in post #1149124:
> Hi,
>
> 1.We are working with Ruby Automation v1.8.7 and planning to implement
> the dynamic testing rather than just use the same data in the feature
> files.
>
> If we need to go with .csv/.xls files, After filling the test data in
> multiple columns in the file and also flag (uses for run that scenario
> or not), how do we read and from where ? Is it through feature files ?
>
> 2.How to validate the font size, type in ruby automation ?
>
> Please suggest to proceed further !!
>
> THANKS

Please provide the instructions to proceed further.

Thanks.
Can you translate what you wrote here so that other people can
understand this? ;)
B078cb4f4fb473c7a54d1fc36d10c70e?d=identicon&s=25 Regis d'Aubarede (raubarede)
on 2014-06-09 23:27
Robert Heiler wrote in post #1149307:
> Can you translate

Here my translation of the question:

my teacher whant we work on his #@$ framework

> and planning to implement the dynamic testing rather than just use the
> same data in the feature

His tests are awful, how to do test script?

> If we need to go with .csv/.xls files, After filling the test data in
> multiple columns in the file and also flag (uses for run that scenario
> or not), how do we read and from where ? Is it through feature files ?

> 2.How to validate the font size, type in ruby automation ?

and I have another gui homework,

>proceed further !!

and I have got at tv, so please do the job
7625437a9dfac2769273b32f16a0b762?d=identicon&s=25 Ram Kom (vdavuluri)
on 2014-06-10 14:09
1. With Ruby scripts, how to validate the font size and color with any
   web application ?

2. How to parameter the feature files with excel sheet ?

Thanks in advance.
Existing account

No account? Register here.