Forum: GNU Radio GPSDO detection in B200

F1885cad1acb7793978438a46ea62cb8?d=identicon&s=25 Robert Light (Guest)
Hi, How is the detection of GPSDO done in B200 ?
I see that UHD tries to detect GPSDO every time I use B200 but what is
it looking for?
How to force switching between internal, external and GPSDO clock ? I
have GPSDO installed but sometimes I want to force another clock source.
Also is there some more detailed description of what the LED's
LED802/LED803 mean (especially LED802)?
558c40b97bd1af8d912424757714bda9?d=identicon&s=25 Marcus D. Leech (Guest)
On 06/06/2014 02:19 PM, Robert Light wrote:
> Hi, How is the detection of GPSDO done in B200 ?
> I see that UHD tries to detect GPSDO every time I use B200 but what is it
looking for?
> How to force switching between internal, external and GPSDO clock ? I have GPSDO
installed but sometimes I want to force another clock source.
> Also is there some more detailed description of what the LED's LED802/LED803
mean (especially LED802)?

I believe it just looks for messages from the NMEA serial port on the
GPSDO.

Also, you can select different clock sources when you instantiate a UHD
source/sink block in GRC.  There's a drop-down menu.

If you aren't programming using GRC, you can use what it *does* generate
in the Python as a template for your own code.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator

No account? Register here.