Forum: NGINX Thread support

2974d09ac2541e892966b762aad84943?d=identicon&s=25 nginxsantos (Guest)

I am trying to run Nginx as a multi threaded application. Looking at the
code it seems the initial code to support multi threaded was there. May
be
it got broken (as the error message says) or it was not developed to the
end.

Can anyone who is aware of the history of the Nginx comment about the
thread
support of Nginx. I am trying to understand what was the reason behind
not
supporting this as a multi threaded application.

Please let me where it was stopped or where it was broken ?

Thank you.

Regards, Santos

Posted at Nginx Forum:
7a8e9bb034db81e612d72b30af4932d0?d=identicon&s=25 Vladimir Homutov (Guest)
On Tue, Jun 03, 2014 at 02:54:19AM -0400, nginxsantos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to run Nginx as a multi threaded application. Looking at the
> code it seems the initial code to support multi threaded was there. May be
> it got broken (as the error message says) or it was not developed to the
> end.

See this:

http://mailman.nginx.org/pipermail/nginx/2007-Sept...

http://mailman.nginx.org/pipermail/nginx/2008-Apri...