Forum: Ruby on Rails ActiveRecord::NoDatabaseError

35a1aa1878be0e90b65821fdb36423db?d=identicon&s=25 Sheyam Selvaraj (Guest)
When I try to run my Ruby on Rails app it shows the error page
I tried rake db:drop
rake db:create
rake db:migrate
rake db:seed
still the problem persists
how can I fix this issue
4c6bde00168d595053c09aac7e487f8e?d=identicon&s=25 Colin Law (Guest)
On 28 May 2014 19:32, Sheyam Selvaraj <smartsheyam@gmail.com> wrote:
> When I try to run my Ruby on Rails app it shows the error page
> I tried rake db:drop
> rake db:create
> rake db:migrate
> rake db:seed
> still the problem persists
> how can I fix this issue

It is not a good idea to post an image, just copy/paste the important
text here.  It is even worse if you just post html into a text email
so that the image does not even appear.  Have a look in
development.log first though, often there is useful information there.

Also do the rake messages you posted work ok?
You say you get the error when you run the app, what do you mean by
'run' it?

Colin