Forum: Ruby on Rails Integration of UPS shipping related APIs

E4e1e12fda08a7ff622706706006430b?d=identicon&s=25 Keith Poveda (Guest)
I've seen several old posts referring to the integration of some of the
UPS
APIs.  Those posts with sample code are sooooooo dated that the UPS
production URL's are way out of date...and I don't know what other
changes
UPS has made which may make ShippingLogic (deprecated) or Ruby Shipping
from 2005 (http://shipping.rubyforge.org/)

Does anyone have any working examples of UPS API code?  The heavy
hitters
are:

Rating API

Street Level Address Validation API

Shipping API

Thanks,
Keith
A47e0a6beeb9d048ff054fc1c3a97418?d=identicon&s=25 Walter Davis (walterdavis)
On May 28, 2014, at 1:57 PM, Keith Poveda wrote:

> Thanks,
> Keith

Here's the first place I would look. ActiveShipping seems near the top
of your list of things to look at:

https://www.ruby-toolbox.com/search?utf8=✓&q=shipping

Walter
Existing account