Forum: Ruby who develops ruby

682fff6db11e1a150d6ce17f3b862448?d=identicon&s=25 Doug H (Guest)
Where can people get involved in following ruby's development, and/or
contribute patches.
There are no links from the ruby homepage, and the only mailing list,
ruby-dev, is all japanese:
http://ruby-talk.org/ruby/ruby-dev/index.shtml
Hi --

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005, Doug H wrote:

> Where can people get involved in following ruby's development, and/or
> contribute patches.
> There are no links from the ruby homepage, and the only mailing list,
> ruby-dev, is all japanese:
> http://ruby-talk.org/ruby/ruby-dev/index.shtml

You can join the ruby-core mailing list (same admin setup up as this
one, I believe), and also have a look at http;//www.rcrchive.net,
which is the site where proposed changes to Ruby (from the general
population, not core developers specifically) are discussed and
examined by Matz.

David

--
David A. Black
dblack@wobblini.net

http://www.manning.com/books/black
682fff6db11e1a150d6ce17f3b862448?d=identicon&s=25 Doug H (Guest)
Nevermind, I see ruby-core.