Forum: Ruby on Rails A Rails-based CMS?

0b8601544389bf0603f63bfe5afae865?d=identicon&s=25 Nathan Mealey (Guest)
Is there a working Rails-based CMS out there and available? I've looked
on the web a bit this morning but have not found anything that can be
put in use.

Thanks!

Nathan Mealey

Operations Director

Northeast Region

Pilgrim IT, LLC

NORTHEAST OFFICE

1 Short Street

Northampton, MA 01060

TEL  866.434.4976

FAX  413.587.0572

MIDWEST OFFICE

1815 Brownsboro Road

Louisville, KY 40206

TEL 502.721.7939

FAX 502.721.7940

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are intended only for the
addressee and may contain information that is confidential and/or
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or have
received this email in error, please notify the sender by return email
or by calling 866-434-4976. You should then delete the message and any
attachments or copies. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any
information contained herein.
F081278ca0f02192802219c25a85a9e6?d=identicon&s=25 Duran Goodyear (Guest)
Typo, its the rails blogging application.
lots of development and time is going in to it.

http://www.rubyonrails.org/applications  has a short, but growing list
of what rails is doing out there.

- Duran
C4edcb52652d2b17fe2b38ef13bae729?d=identicon&s=25 D'Andrew "Dave" Thompson (Guest)
This has shown up on the list a few times as a subject. Here is some
info:

http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/Ruby+on+Ra...

On 12/15/05, Nathan Mealey <nmealey@pilgrimit.com> wrote:

> FAX 502.721.7940