Forum: Ruby on Rails Auth_generator: to handle users

5b2bde5812466012d9dde870c258254f?d=identicon&s=25 Fabien Penso (Guest)
Hi everyone,

I have made an announcements few weeks ago about auth_generator. As we
released few versions since, I send another one on the list.

The auth_generator gives you an admin interface to handle users, can
display user informations on static pages, allows you to choose what
crypting algo you want to use (you can use a salt per account if you
want for better security) and much more.

You can have all the informations about it at
http://penso.info/code/auth_generator (a trac and a mailing list are
available). We had feedbacks already, but we're looking for more.

--
Fabien Penso
http://penso.info/
On 12/15/05, Ken Bowley <rails@trod.org> wrote:
> I'll have to say that I really like auth_generator for a good starting
> point for an authentication system.  It also provides plenty of oportunity
> for refactoring...  =-)

Thanks Kreg. We also accept patches for more features ;)