Forum: Ruby Ruby group in Orlando Florida

1b62a85b59ccab03b84ee5ec378f75b4?d=identicon&s=25 Steve Litt (Guest)
Hi all,

Are there any Ruby User Groups in Orlando Florida, or anywhere in
Orange or Seminole County Florida?

SteveT

Steve Litt
http://www.troubleshooters.com
slitt@troubleshooters.com
5457f738a5c0c252b8a62da96439011d?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?Orlando
Let me know if anything kicks into gear.  It'd be worth pinging the
local Linux groups too.

Damien
0f38fcd80fc3e795ae2b8b018c7646e8?d=identicon&s=25 Joe Block (Guest)
In article <1135808122.399691.254880@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
 damien.mckenna@gmail.com wrote:

> http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?Orlando
> Let me know if anything kicks into gear.  It'd be worth pinging the
> local Linux groups too.

I'm interested as well. Please post here if something turns up.

thanks,

jpb

--
Joe Block <jpb@apesseekingknowledge.net>

Have GNU, will travel.
459e5a7f9bf84b636f08d47e493eea64?d=identicon&s=25 enspired (Guest)
I have talked to a couple of other guys in the Orlando area that are
also interested in establishing a local user group. We are mainly using
Ruby on Rails, but I think that any kind of local meetup would be a lot
of fun.

Any suggestions on where we could meet?
On Saturday 31 December 2005 06:01 am, enspired wrote:
> I have talked to a couple of other guys in the Orlando area that are
> also interested in establishing a local user group. We are mainly using
> Ruby on Rails, but I think that any kind of local meetup would be a lot
> of fun.
>
> Any suggestions on where we could meet?

Depends what you want. Right now at GoLUG, we meet at the Seminole
County
Library. It has 2 disadvantages:

1) No CRT projector
2) No Internet

I think the Orange County library system has internet, but no overhead
projector. The various colleges are a good bet if you have an "in"
there.

Please let me know when there's a mailing list or meetings, because for
sure
I'm in. I've heard from Damien McKenna that he's in. I'm sure David
Billsbrough is in. I've got too much going to take a leadership role,
but I
definitely want to be in the group.