Forum: GNU Radio LTE and USRP

40588768121f4eecdc3fc7e457e60234?d=identicon&s=25 Coll Perales, Baldomero (Guest)
Hello,

I considering the possibility to purchase some USRP boards. My objective
is
to work with open source code of LTE. I've seen the OpenLTE project
(http://openlte.sourceforge.net/,
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openlte/)
which looks pretty nice. It seems that it works with USRP B2X0 (Bus
Series).
Do you know if it is compatible with USRP networked series (USRP
N200/N210)?

Do you know any other project that is developing LTE using
gnu-radio/USRP?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Regards,
Baldo
5e623cc1b53ddefb15c9bad4245986a1?d=identicon&s=25 Johannes Demel (Guest)
40588768121f4eecdc3fc7e457e60234?d=identicon&s=25 Coll Perales, Baldomero (Guest)
Thanks Marcus for your fast response. I’ll do it :).

I'm adding this question again (sorry): Do you know any other project