Forum: Ruby on Rails Help Installing RForum

Ad97b577f331ae29ed90da5751f2e44f?d=identicon&s=25 dandiebolt (Guest)
I am tryign to install RForum using these instructions:

  http://rforum.andreas-s.net/rdoc/

  I have Rails installed, have downloaded RForum, edited database.yml
and am configured to use MySql on a WinXP box. I would like to run in
developer mode. What do I have to do to fulfull step four of the
installation procedure listed below:
    4 Setup the database tables:

RAILS_ENV=production rake migrate
  Any help would be appreciated.
3a83969376c805ef5b6042191fdb0ff3?d=identicon&s=25 Andreas S. (andreas)
on 2005-12-09 17:13
dandiebolt wrote:
> I am tryign to install RForum using these instructions:
>
>   http://rforum.andreas-s.net/rdoc/
>
>   I have Rails installed, have downloaded RForum, edited database.yml
> and am configured to use MySql on a WinXP box. I would like to run in
> developer mode. What do I have to do to fulfull step four of the
> installation procedure listed below:
>     4 Setup the database tables:

Enter "rake migrate" on the command line.