Forum: GNU Radio Cheetah - Not Found error during GNU Radio installation on Fedora 20.

202e3bae69fe017586eb1f83e5851612?d=identicon&s=25 Ravi Sharan (Guest)
I am trying to install GNU Radio on Fedora 20. I get Cheetah not found
error, even when the installed cheetah version is more than what is
required (currently cheetah version is 2.4.4 on my PC). Initially I
tried
installing with PyBOMBS and got this error. The building stops even with
build-gnuradio script. The CMake logs and Terminal error can be found
here
https://gist.github.com/NinjaComics/10733749 and  here
https://gist.github.com/NinjaComics/10706947 respectively.

Ravi Sharan B A G.
On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 12:10 AM, Ravi Sharan <
bhagavathula.ravisharan@ieee.org> wrote:

> I am trying to install GNU Radio on Fedora 20. I get Cheetah not found
> error, even when the installed cheetah version is more than what is
> required (currently cheetah version is 2.4.4 on my PC). Initially I tried
> installing with PyBOMBS and got this error. The building stops even with
> build-gnuradio script. The CMake logs and Terminal error can be found here
> https://gist.github.com/NinjaComics/10733749 and  here
> https://gist.github.com/NinjaComics/10706947 respectively.
>
> Ravi Sharan B A G.

What if you just open [i]python and type this. The following is the
result
on my Ubuntu 12.04 box.

In [1]: import Cheetah

In [2]: Cheetah.Version