Forum: GNU Radio pad source&&Wifi physical layer input/output

Ec6071cf9f8f25c22c3ed8f5e81f4a2b?d=identicon&s=25 zhangwen (Guest)
Hi,GR

I run Bloessl's "802.11 OFDM physical layer" GRC program.
The input and output block are "Pad source" block.
What is the funcion of "Pad source",how to use "Pad source"?
If I want to use "File source" block to be the data input and output,how
can I connect "File source" with the system?

Best,
Regards

Owen Zhang
Ec6071cf9f8f25c22c3ed8f5e81f4a2b?d=identicon&s=25 zhangwen (Guest)
The GRC Program Picture in attachment.

-----ԭʼʼ-----
: zhangwen <zhangwen1@ciotc.org>
ʱ: 2014416
ռ: "GnuRadio Receiver" <discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org>
:
: [Discuss-gnuradio] pad source&&Wifi physical layer input/output

Hi,GR

I run Bloessl's "802.11 OFDM physical layer" GRC program.
The input and output block are "Pad source" block.
What is the funcion of "Pad source",how to use "Pad source"?
If I want to use "File source" block to be the data input and output,how
can I connect "File source" with the system?

Best,
Regards

Owen Zhang
Ec6071cf9f8f25c22c3ed8f5e81f4a2b?d=identicon&s=25 zhangwen (Guest)
Thank you nathan
I have found another flow graph to implement the whole process of Wifi
which contains hier block.
But I want to insert my own signal process block in pyhsical hier flow
graph.
Is there any way to use pyhsical hier flow graph only?

Best,
Regards

Owen Zhang
A778d8812929a4b21baa7fc3b898dd87?d=identicon&s=25 Bastian Bloessl (Guest)
On 2014-04-16 05:30, zhangwen wrote:

> Thank you nathan!
> I have found another flow graph to implement the whole process of Wifi
> which contains hier block.
> But I want to insert my own signal process block in pyhsical hier flow
> graph.
> Is there any way to use pyhsical hier flow graph only?

The hier flow graph has dummy inputs and outputs so you can not run it
on its own. It is intended to be used by another flow graph. But you can
change the hier flow graph according to your needs, build it, and then
re-run the other flow graph that contains the hier block.

Best,
Bastian

>  > 收件人: zhangwen <zhangwen1@ciotc.org <mailto:zhangwen1@ciotc.org>>
>  > > 发送时间: 2014年4月16日 星期三
>  > > The input and output block are "Pad source" block.
>  >

Dipl.-Inform. Bastian Bloessl
Distributed Embedded Systems
University of Paderborn, Germany
http://www.ccs-labs.org/~bloessl/
4f75e02741209a0bdaec61c6b13d9771?d=identicon&s=25 Star Point (ubcubc)
  I have no idea how to run Bloessl's "802.11 OFDM physical layer" GRC
program wifi_phy_hier.grc;how can i connect "vector source" or "file
source" with the wifi_phy_hier.grc?
 Thank you so much!
 Best,
 Regarts