Forum: GNU Radio Re: GR Windows install

251837def8dc83f41a60e659d94d40d4?d=identicon&s=25 Jordan Jordan (jowijo)
If you manage to get this working OP, I'd love to see how.I'd love to
run a
full GNURadio system in Windows, I just never had any luck with it.
On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 12:41 PM, Jordan Johnson
<jwllmjohnson@gmail.com>wrote:

> If you manage to get this working OP, I'd love to see how.I'd love to run
> a full GNURadio system in Windows, I just never had any luck with it.

This should help:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki...

Specifically, look at the mailing list message that is linked to under
the
Pre-Built Binaries. That should go a long ways in helping install the
needed dependencies. We didn't change dependencies between 3.6 and 3.7.

Tom
Existing account

No account? Register here.