Forum: NGINX the http output chain is empty.

7c401942fa6feef9792b64ba0230156b?d=identicon&s=25 Makailol Charls (Guest)
Hello!

I have been getting few of this error in the Nginx log file. Could
anyone
have Idea what could be the reason for this error and how to fix it?

Nginx version is 1.5.12 .

Thanks,
Makailol
Hello!

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 10:42:43AM +0530, Makailol Charls wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I have been getting few of this error in the Nginx log file. Could anyone
> have Idea what could be the reason for this error and how to fix it?
>
> Nginx version is 1.5.12 .

There is a bug somewhere.
Some debugging hints can be found here:

http://wiki.nginx.org/Debugging