Forum: GNU Radio Understanding c++ code

Bec2300c991897027988770ce96bb134?d=identicon&s=25 Sara Chérif (Guest)
I installed GNU RADIO from this link
http://blogs.bu.edu/mhirsch/2012/07/installing-gnu...
I want to test some blocks & see their output to understand them more
and
more.
for example I opened additive_scrambler_bb  c++ codes in terminal to
understand but I want to see how some parameters change in code when
running it .
how to output these parameters in terminal ? Can I write in code "cout"
like any c++code?
And do I have to build gnuradio again even if I will erase all my
modifications in code (I don't want these modifications permanently I
want
only to output all parameters to understand the block)

I did the following:
editing it using  vim ./additive_scrambler_bb_impl.cc
running it to see the output on terminal using
./additive_scrambler_bb_impl.cc

but when I ran it in terminal I got this message:
bash: ./additive_scrambler_bb_impl.cc: Permission denied

Thanks
7d89a70df32c0ae27c1235016f9e5441?d=identicon&s=25 Marcus Müller (Guest)
Bec2300c991897027988770ce96bb134?d=identicon&s=25 Sara Chérif (Guest)
How to rebuild gnuradio after I changed in c++ codes ?
Note:
I installed GNU RADIO from this link
http://blogs.bu.edu/mhirsch/2012/07/installing-gnu...

Bec2300c991897027988770ce96bb134?d=identicon&s=25 Sara Chérif (Guest)
how I can re-build digital library only after making changes in c++ code
of
a block.. not re-building the whole gnuradio

I installed GNU RADIO from this link
http://blogs.bu.edu/mhirsch/2012/07/installing-gnu...

7d89a70df32c0ae27c1235016f9e5441?d=identicon&s=25 Marcus Müller (Guest)
Existing account

No account? Register here.