Forum: NGINX failed to verify repository GPG key

Caa55663ad3722a5966ec9758f48f9fb?d=identicon&s=25 spameden (Guest)
today I noticed something changed and there is no longer packages being
verified from nginx.org repository:

W: GPG error: http://nginx.org squeeze Release: The following signatures
were invalid: BADSIG ABF5BD827BD9BF62 nginx signing key <
signing-key@nginx.com>

did you guys change the key today?

i tried snatching key from http://nginx.org/keys/nginx_signing.key and
from
PGP keyserver but still no luck same error appears
25c5f9ec1f3bd6b8a421f3022863508f?d=identicon&s=25 Sergey Budnevitch (Guest)
On 08 Apr 2014, at 20:11, spameden <spameden@gmail.com> wrote:

> today I noticed something changed and there is no longer packages being verified
from nginx.org repository:

> W: GPG error: http://nginx.org squeeze Release: The following signatures were
invalid: BADSIG ABF5BD827BD9BF62 nginx signing key <signing-key@nginx.com>

> did you guys change the key today?

No.

> i tried snatching key from http://nginx.org/keys/nginx_signing.key and from PGP
keyserver but still no luck same error appears

Fixed. I removed a few obsolete files from repo before release, and
forget to update signature on Release file in debian
repository for stable branch, sorry.
Caa55663ad3722a5966ec9758f48f9fb?d=identicon&s=25 spameden (Guest)

> repository for stable branch, sorry.

Thanks, it's fine now.
Existing account

No account? Register here.