Forum: GNU Radio ctrlport-monitor: radio.get threw exception (math domain error).

B0dcd692de8265464487673c4df88f9e?d=identicon&s=25 Luke Berndt (Guest)
I get the following error when trying to the run gr-perf-monitorx
against a
flow graph that has an RTL_SDR radio as the source. I recompiled both
rtl_sdr and gr_osmosdr after enabling performance counters in gnuradio.

The odd thing is that it works fine when I do not have an RTL_SDR radio
attached. In that instance gr-osmosdr simply attaches a null source
instead. This seems to point to the RTL_SDR source. Has anyone
succesfully
used gr-perf-monitorx with a RTL_SDR source?

Thanks

Luke

PS - also just in case anyone else tries, 'perf top' doesn't work in a
VM...
On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 4:28 PM, Luke Berndt <lukekb@gmail.com> wrote:

> Luke
>
> PS - also just in case anyone else tries, 'perf top' doesn't work in a
> VM...

Luke,

This gut buried in my inbox. Any updates on your success with this? Are
you
running into this on a VM? It might be something related to that,
anyways.

Tom
B0dcd692de8265464487673c4df88f9e?d=identicon&s=25 Luke Berndt (Guest)
Not a problem - It was under a VM, so that is probably what was causing
it.
I ran it at home on bare metal with a HackRF and didn't have any issues.
Existing account

No account? Register here.