Forum: NGINX SMNP monitoring support

Niranjan Khare (Guest)
Hello all,

I'd like to know if nginx supports / plans to support triggering SNMP
alarms in the near future?

Thanks,
Niru
Jonathan Matthews (Guest)
On 14 March 2014 04:01, Niranjan Khare <niranjankhare@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'd like to know if nginx supports / plans to support triggering SNMP alarms
> in the near future?

I would suggest, and hope, not. That sort of feature creep and bloat
doesn't belong anywhere near a small, efficient HTTP proxy!

You might find this of interest:
http://wp.daveheavyindustries.com/2013/08/12/nginx...
I found it using this: https://www.google.com/

HTH,
Jonathan
nginxsantos (Guest)
This module is just to monitor the status page. Is there any SNMP module
which can generate some snmp alarms when certain threshold exceeds or
when
there is a crash?

Posted at Nginx Forum: