Forum: Ruby on Rails ROR role with a well know firm in the NYC Pay 100-140hr

57b16b80685c2ce41195c253376acd5a?d=identicon&s=25 Laurie Lopez (Guest)
Hi Everyone,

I have a high paying role in NYC with a well known software firm We are
looking for a longterm resources and we are open to paying 100-140hr.
Please message me if your interested in details.

Thanks
384c74e3ef91ca3c1a600c8cdca4e674?d=identicon&s=25 VIKRAM KUMAR Mishra (Guest)
Is it open for remote developers ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk...
> .

*Thanks and RegardsVikram Kumar Mishra*