Forum: GNU Radio Running Flowgraph some a certain period of time

371d411c739f4bcedc3ba4ee0816ab5b?d=identicon&s=25 Naceur El Ouni (naeo)
Hello GR,

* Is there a way how to run my flowgraph for a given number of
minutes/seconds then stop it.

* I'd like to know too how to reconfigure my flowgraph (after I stop it
from
runtime) and resume its run after I changed for example the signal
source at
the begin of the flowgraph.

I tried:

My_flowgraph Description

def MyRoutine(args):
         global tb
         .
          if (condition):
                 tb.stop()
                 myModifiedflowgraph.myModifiedflowgraph(args)
         .
         .
         .####.

if __name__ == '__main__':
         global tb
          .
          .
         threading.Timer(10,myRoutine).start()
         tb.Run(True)

My point here is that I need to run myModifiedflowgraph for a certain
period
of time then stop it and resume tb. FYI myModifiedflowgraph is the name
of
the other py script which contain the modifiedflowgraph called also
myModifiedflowgraph.
Any hints or explanations are well appreciated

Regards,
Ruecan