Forum: GNU Radio GSOC 2014 - Automatic Filter Optimization

Bfb51739224df428cb1f50df0aedef46?d=identicon&s=25 Sujath Nair (Guest)
Hi everyone,

I'm Sujath Nair, doing my Masters from Indian Institute of
Technology,Bombay in the field of Communication and Signal
Processing.I'm
interested in the project of Automatic Filter optimization in Gnuradio.
have experience in c++,python ,matlab and gnuradio.
I'm interested in this project because my thesis is based on design of
filter banks and their applications.So i think this project will really
help me understand the physical implementation of DSP filters and their
optimization in Gnuradio.I also have done courses in signal processing
and
have experience working on TMS320vc5515 DSP Processors.

Please guide me on this matter.
On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 6:23 PM, Sujath Nair <nairsujath@gmail.com>
wrote:
> have experience working on TMS320vc5515 DSP Processors.
>

> Please guide me on this matter.
>
> --
> Sujath S Nair

Hi Sujath,

Make sure you've read the GSoC material on gnuradio.org. See the
and further information. Other than that, get your proposal together
as soon as you can so we can start discussing it.

Tom
Existing account

No account? Register here.