Forum: GNU Radio GSoC'14: "Read Me" Links

49c4e5d024c18583bd6ca53aba800d29?d=identicon&s=25 Michael Dickens (Guest)
To all GSoC'14 potential participants: The application period for
GSoC'14 is open (as of Monday, March 10).  The deadline for getting your
application in is Friday, March 21 @ 19:00 UTC (3 PM/US/ET).  I've added
some "read me" links to the GR Wiki GSoC Manifest page <
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki...
>.  I encourage all GSoC potential participants to read them (they are
not very long), no matter which type of participant you are; there is
good wisdom for all of us in these pages! - MLD
B4ffbc711addde4c649b1ed526df6157?d=identicon&s=25 Martin Braun (Guest)
On 03/11/2014 03:03 PM, Michael Dickens wrote:
> To all GSoC'14 potential participants: The application period for
> GSoC'14 is open (as of Monday, March 10).  The deadline for getting
> your application in is Friday, March 21 @ 19:00 UTC (3 PM/US/ET).
> I've added some "read me" links to the GR Wiki GSoC Manifest page <
> http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki...
> >.  I encourage all GSoC potential participants to read them (they
> are not very long), no matter which type of participant you are;
> there is good wisdom for all of us in these pages! - MLD

Michael, thanks for putting this up.

To all students: You will get subjective negative points if you don't
read everything before posting/asking questions, so please take this
seriously.