Forum: GNU Radio Transmit from RF1, receive from RF2

C7dc3084d4589f43e5b59212df4631e7?d=identicon&s=25 Dimitris Siafarikas (Guest)
Hi list,

here is the thing. I would like to know, how I can create a flow with
blocks
in GNU Radio companion, in order to receive a signal from the RF1 port
of my
URSP N210 and simultaneously , receive another signal from the RF2 port
of
the same USRP.

Is there any option defining the port of the USRP when selecting USRP
source/sink block?

Thank you in advance.
739a038d5a03d5448114b3615e2caedc?d=identicon&s=25 Activecat K. (activecat_k)
On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 6:54 AM, Dimitris Siafarikas
<jimsiaf91@hotmail.com>wrote:

> Is there any option defining the port of the USRP when selecting USRP
> source/sink block?

Look into subdev and antenna selection.
It depends on what daughtercard you use. Refer:

http://files.ettus.com/uhd_docs/manual/html/genera...
 http://files.ettus.com/uhd_docs/manual/html/dboards.html

Regards,
Activecat
Which daughterboard are you using?  The only ones where you can receive
2
signals at once are BasicRX, LFRX, and TVRX2.  The others only allow you
receive from one antenna port at a time.

Matt

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 3:54 PM, Dimitris Siafarikas
C7dc3084d4589f43e5b59212df4631e7?d=identicon&s=25 Dimitris Siafarikas (Guest)
I am using SBX board. I read somewhere that this board can transmit and
receive from port 1 and only receive from port 2. Is this correct?

Is there any way, using this board, to transmit and receive
simultaneously
even from only one port? If yes, how may I do this in GRC?

<jimsiaf91@hotmail.com
<mailto:jimsiaf91@hotmail.com> > wrote:

Hi list,

here is the thing. I would like to know, how I can create a flow with
blocks
in GNU Radio companion, in order to receive a signal from the RF1 port
of my
URSP N210 and simultaneously , receive another signal from the RF2 port
of
the same USRP.

Is there any option defining the port of the USRP when selecting USRP
source/sink block?

Thank you in advance.
0c86c3b09550eaad22e8a35a3a189672?d=identicon&s=25 Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras (Guest)
This board has one receiver, one transmitter. You can transmit and
receive
simultaneously with it, but only on different ports. No TX and RX at the
same time on one port, no RX and RX at the same time at all.

Ralph.

[...]

Ok, let's say I want to Tx from port1 and receive from port2. How am I
supposed to do that on GRC?

Or is set when I add a USRP source and a USRP sink automatically?

[...]

F150fb457eaea25cfc28afd97da277cb?d=identicon&s=25 BRIJENDRA SHARMA (brijendrash)
Dear Sir,
          I would like to confirm from you that I can i do this job
that.... I want a transfer a Sinusoidal wave from one port of Antenna
and want to receive same wave from second Antenna.

How I will do...

Actually I have done this job but problem is this that after removing
both Antenna from USRP N210 I am still getting same wave.But that must
not be happened.

So where I am wrong Please help me as soon as possible.

Here I am attaching file Please have a look and help me from resolving
this issue.

BRIJENDRA SHARMA
PROJECT SCIENTIST.
F150fb457eaea25cfc28afd97da277cb?d=identicon&s=25 BRIJENDRA SHARMA (brijendrash)
Dear Sir,
          I would like to confirm from you that How can i do this job