Forum: Ruby Re: ArachnoRuby -- a professional Ruby IDE

464cc67eb336e3066905aef12ee83cb8?d=identicon&s=25 Patrick.Bennett (Guest)

I never said it would be easy.  ;)
SlickEdit pops a dialog where you can pick the appropriate instance if
there are multiple matches.
In C++, definition vs. implementation for e.g.

In the case of Ruby, if there was only one class XXX reference, it
should simply jump there.
If the class was re-opened and referenced multiple times, it could just
show the different locations where it was referenced and let you choose.

Patrick Bennett