Forum: Ruby on Rails Access Control - Roles

05319796ff60590c3c9c7232faf9eb20?d=identicon&s=25 Rita Ferreira (Guest)
I'd like to have your opinion/help in the following situation:

I want to install a Gem to Access Control according to user roles giving
only some permissions
For instance, after log in, according to the kind of user, it is just
shown
some menus.
I don't know which GEM should I choose.

Does anybody have already worked with some GEM which can suggest me?

Thanks
Rita Ferreira
4c6bde00168d595053c09aac7e487f8e?d=identicon&s=25 Colin Law (Guest)
On 3 March 2014 15:24, Rita Ferreira <ritaferreira83@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'd like to have your opinion/help in the following situation:
>
> I want to install a Gem to Access Control according to user roles giving
> only some permissions
> For instance, after log in, according to the kind of user, it is just shown
> some menus.
> I don't know which GEM should I choose.
>
> Does anybody have already worked with some GEM which can suggest me?

cancan will do the job.

Colin
08497221017521ae126ca4fa7134ce8e?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
You can also check out Pundit (https://github.com/elabs/pundit).

Jim
Existing account

No account? Register here.