Forum: Ruby on Rails Radio buttons in bootstrap

B7ae888fe561d862e118b313ec4f205d?d=identicon&s=25 bertly_the_coder (Guest)
Hi guys,

I'm using Bootstrap 3 with Rails 4 and having a bit of trouble aligning
horizontal radio-buttons. In my HAML I have this line

      =f.association :search_engine, as: :radio_buttons,
item_wrapper_class: 'radio-inline', label: false

but when I load the page, I get as attached:

How can I fix this?
A47e0a6beeb9d048ff054fc1c3a97418?d=identicon&s=25 Walter Davis (walterdavis)
On Mar 1, 2014, at 9:13 AM, bertly_the_coder wrote:

I think you need form-inline on the parent of the radio buttons.
Something like this (in HTML, can't read HAML)

    <label class="radio-inline">
      <input type="radio">
    <label class="radio-inline">
      <input type="radio">
    <label class="radio-inline">
      <input type="radio">

B7ae888fe561d862e118b313ec4f205d?d=identicon&s=25 muchira k. (Guest)
Beautiful! That worked....thx!

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 5:56 PM, Walter Lee Davis <>

> >       =f.association :search_engine, as: :radio_buttons,
>                 <label class="radio-inline">
> Walter
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> .
> To post to this group, send email to
> .
> For more options, visit

Clarity is self-created. The universe is waiting on you, not the other
around - Me.

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." -
Bernard Shaw

"Life is what happens while you are busy making plans" - John Lennon

NAMASTE!!!!! Yeah I said it!!
Existing account

No account? Register here.