Forum: Inkscape The Developer Education Book Campaign 2013 !

979333bd98940bb1d40aefb1820fcfa9?d=identicon&s=25 Bryce Harrington (Guest)
On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 11:10:49PM +0100, Johan Engelen wrote:
> c) A Tour of C++ (C++11)  by Bjarne Stroustrup
>
> Thank you very much for your great work in 2013!!!

All books have been ordered as last week.  Recipients in the US should
be receiving their books now.  Canadians should receive books over the
coming week.  European residents should be receving the books within a
month.  If you provided me with an address and do not receive a book
within these time frames, please let me know.

Let me add to Johan's thanks a thank-you out to everyone who has donated
to Inkscape.  Your funding has made this educational effort possible.
If in the coming months and years you find Inkscape to be more robust,
responsive, and performant, the credit could indeed originate from your
contribution to the project.

Bryce
Existing account

No account? Register here.