Forum: NGINX nginx IMAP hooks

2974d09ac2541e892966b762aad84943?d=identicon&s=25 rhklinux (Guest)
Hello people,
I am absolute newbie in the world of nginx. Before I start learning
configuration and module writing I want to ensure that what I am trying
do can be done using nginx. I want to have a IMAP proxy setup with a
module
(written by me) that scans email data for some specific content.
Any help appriciated.

Posted at Nginx Forum:
Hello!

On Thu, Feb 06, 2014 at 05:04:17AM -0500, rhklinux wrote:

> Hello people,
> I am absolute newbie in the world of nginx. Before I start learning
> configuration and module writing I want to ensure that what I am trying to
> do can be done using nginx. I want to have a IMAP proxy setup with a module
> (written by me) that scans email data for some specific content.
> Any help appriciated.

This isn't something that would be easy to do in nginx.  More or
less, you'll have to write your own IMAP proxy code.

--
Maxim Dounin
http://nginx.org/

No account? Register here.